St. Paul Lutheran Church of Byram (Greenwich) was established by Slovak immigrants in 1902. Almost one-hundred and twenty years later, our services are now in English, yet we retain the same commitment to the historic doctrine and liturgical practices of the Lutheran Church. We gather every Sunday to hear the words of Christ and receive the Holy Sacrament. St. Paul is a member of the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod and part of the SELC district.